If you’re interested in booking a speaking engagement or workshop, I would love to hear from you. Please contact me here.
Hugo House: Write Your Memoir — The First Chapter
- Dates: Thursday Evenings, July 23rd through August 13th
- Time: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Where: Online via Zoom
Memoir author and book coach Ingrid Ricks will teach you how to open and structure your story in a way that grabs readers and lays the foundation for your memoir. She’ll then integrate key narrative techniques to help you bring your chapter to life. Each class will feature a group craft session followed by individual writing/coaching time with Ingrid.
ONGOING: Summer Institutes Online Independent Course — Instructor: Ingrid Ricks
- What: Unleashing the Power of Personal Narrative
- When: Ongoing – Online Independent Study Course for Educators or ANYONE interested in unleashing the power of personal narrative.
- For More Information or to Register, CLICK HERE
Note: This is an intensive five-week course with video lessons and personal feedback on all writing assignments. The course, which can be completed in five weeks or on your own timeline, includes the submission of a 4-6 page story.
Ongoing Storytelling Workshop | GenPride
- Dates: Second Saturday of Every Month
- Time:10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Where: GenPride Office | 401 Broadway E Suite 223, Seattle, WA 98102
Monthly writing workshop/literary open mic for seniors in the LGBTQ+ community, with the first workshop on Saturday, June 22, 2019. To learn more, click here.
Visions 2020 Conference